- Of interest to builders/developers
- Residential development site
- Planning permission for 9 flats
- Good residential location
- Walking distance of Lewisham DLR/mainline station
- Freehold £1,800,000 Freehold
Part of the site was formerly used as a gymnasium and the other a motor repair workshop and now has the benefit of planning for 9 flats over three floors. See planning reference DC/18/108211. * 5 x 2 bed flats * 2 x 1 bed flats * 2 x 3 bed flats
The site is situated just off Lee High Road being within a few minutes walk of the main town centre as well as the mainline railway station and DLR. Lewisham has seen a major transformation over the past few years with high-rise residential development taking place incorporating a whole raft of good quality commercial space to the ground floor.