We are a small commercial property agency, based in Blackheath, seeking a self-assured, composed individual who is highly organised with an excellent eye for detail.
As Admin Assistant, you will be passionate about getting things right with the ability to patiently provide assistance to our applicants and clients.
• Answering the telephone, booking viewings and responding to enquiries.
• Proof reading and formatting Word documents
• Record keeping
• Using and managing Alcium Property Pilot (training given)
• Managing website functions and social media
• Creating invoices using Xero (training given)
• General administrative duties
• Maintaining stock and ordering supplies
• Support other team members on all general aspects of the business to ensure efficient and smooth daily operation
• Great communication and organisational skills
• An understanding of general administrative duties
• Must be computer literate including MS Office – Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel with a minimum typing speed of 60wpm
• Experience of calendar management and bookings
• Ability to use own initiative, take ownership, prioritise tasks and work with limited supervision
• Flexible and adaptable in completing varied tasks
• And, finally, a good helping of common sense!
The role will start at 3 full days a week (to include Fridays) and will require flexibility with regard to working extra days during busy times or to cover holidays/sickness. There is a possibly this role will become full time, business dependent. Office opening hours 9:00am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.