- FIRST & SECOND OFFICES TO LET
- TOTAL 1,320 SQ FT - WOULD SPLIT
- IN HEART OF BLACKHEATH VILLAGE, 3 MINUTES WALK OF STATION
- INCLUSIVE RENT (BUT EXC RATES)
- FIRST FLOOR £22,500 PA SECOND FLOOR £23,500 PA WHOLE £46,000 PA
The first and second floors are let as effectively serviced office rooms, four of which have now become vacant as from September 2020. There are two rooms per floor having a total area of approx. 1,320 sq ft but can be let on a floor by floor basis where the split would be as described below. The rent will include all utilities, buildings insurance, cleaning of common parts, but excluding business rates. TOTAL OF FIRST FLOOR WITH HEATH VIEW FROM FRONT ROOM 639 SQ FT TOTAL OF SECOND FLOOR WITH HEATH VIEW TO FRONT ROOM 686 SQ FT ENTRYPHONE SYSTEM BLINDS TO WINDOWS CARPETING
Brigade House was part of the former fire station for Blackheath Village and sits on a corner site just off Royal Parade facing the Heath. It is surrounded by many eating establishments and a raft of retailers as well as being some 3 minutes' walk of the railway station.